Our Greatest Strength Is Our People – Do You Want To Join Our Winning Team?
Careers with Davidsons…
Davidson’s are a privately owned family business and are Scotland’s largest producer of ruminant feeds operating one of Europe’s most modern feed manufacturing plants setting the standard for service and quality in our market place. Our people drive our success and are at the heart of our warm, welcoming culture.
We are a diverse thinking business that encourages and welcomes new perspectives and contributions. As part of our recruitment process, we take the time to understand you and the fit with Davidsons feeds so that we ensure the right people join our high-performing, friendly team. If you are looking for a great place to work, grow and succeed, and believe you can contribute to our ongoing success, then please apply for one our current opportunities listed below.
View our vacancies below…
Class 1 Weekend Drivers
An excellent opportunity has arisen for Class 1 weekend drivers to join Davidsons Animal Feeds.
The available shifts are as follows:
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday
- Saturday & Sunday
The ideal candidate will be hard working and highly motivated with excellent communication skills.
You must have an excellent knowledge of working time directive and EU regulations with an up to date DCPC.
- Competitive Salary
- Annual health checks
Please email a copy of your CV to the below:
Claire Gillies – email@example.com
Graduate Feed Advisor
We are looking for knowledgeable, enthusiastic, hard-working individuals to join our Graduate Scheme to complement our existing sales team. Your role will be to support our Dairy Tech Team, whilst being trained on how to manage and develop existing accounts, as well as sourcing new business within the dairy industry. You will also be fully trained to confidently advise your customers on their livestock’s nutritional needs.
We are currently looking for Graduates throughout Scotland especially in Central Belt and Ayrshire region.
- This role entails remote working with extensive travel, therefore a company car will be supplied along with a phone and laptop.
- A BSc (Hons) in an agriculture-related course will give you an advantage. Alternatively, we will also consider applicants with science-based degrees who also have an agricultural livestock background.
- You will be a self-motivated, confident, influential individual with a natural flair to influence people into your your way of thinking.
- To be successful in our industry you will be totally focused, passionate and driven to be the best at everything you do.
- You will also be an effective and supportive team player, fully IT literate and enjoy travel.
- Some sales experience would be helpful.
The successful applicant will receive intensive product and ruminant nutrition training, and will also be supported by an ongoing sales development and training programme.
If you are looking for a progressive career within a fast moving, innovative business to develop yourself into a successful Nutritionist, then please send your CV, along with a full covering letter explaining how you can make a difference in our business:
YOUR FARM TELLS A STORY
Davidsons Feeds Makes It A Happy One
Davidson Brothers (Shotts) Ltd
Gray Street, Shotts ML7 5EZ